Lake Las Vegas
Las Vegas Canoe Kayak Club
La Contessa Yacht
The heart of lake las vegas
Imagine waking up to rays of sunshine glistening atop pristine lake waters. It happens every day for those who make Lake Las Vegas their home.
This 320-acre freshwater lake includes 10 miles of shoreline with a menu of water-related activities that is continually expanding. It provides options for a memorable lake experience – from those seeking calm leisure to the adventurous at heart.
Nothing relaxes the mind and nourishes the soul like a return to nature. When Lake Las Vegas is both your starting and end point each day, the very texture of your life can’t help but change to match the serenity
- Start your voyage from the Lake Las Vegas Marina to explore and wander the secluded coves and breathtaking scenery on the water.
- Rent watercrafts – from electric and pedal boats, to SUP (stand up paddle) and Flyboard.
- Enjoy a canoe or kayak experience with the Las Vegas Canoe Kayak Club, a non-profit organization focused on Olympic style spring kayaking and canoeing.
- Participate in special events like the Full Moon Paddle or schedule private group outings.
- Enjoy a romantic cruise in a neo-Venetian styled gondola, with Gondola Adventures.
- As the sun sets, board the La Contessa Yacht for champagne and a discussion of the events of the day with your companions.